Winter Fees and Registration
|Season||Category||2019 BA/BV Capitation||Social Levy||Club Component||Total Fees|
|Winter||Playing Life Members||$102.00||–||$180.00||$282.00|
|Summer/Winter||Playing Life Members||$46.54||–||$180.00||$227.00|
|Winter||Juniors – Under 16s/18s and Juniors playing Seniors||$90.22||$20.00||$329.78||$440.00|
|Summer/Winter||Juniors – Under 16s/18s and Juniors playing Seniors||$46.54||$20.00||$330.00||$397.00|
|Winter||Juniors – Under 12-Under 18||$81.00||$20.00||$215.00||$316.00|
|Summer/Winter||Juniors – Under 12-Under 18||$37.32||$20.00||$214.68||$272.00|
|Single Game||$25 per game/$35 per finals game|
|BA/BV Capitation Paid before Play|
|5 plus games||Qualifies player for finals|
|10 plus games||Full fees apply in relevant category|
The committee has decided that Club membership fees will not be increased this year.
The fees consist of:
- Baseball Victoria and Baseball Australia fees, which go towards player insurance, administration costs at Baseball Victoria and Baseball Australia.
- Cheltenham Rustlers Baseball Club fees, which cover the costs of running the club, costs of team entry into the Baseball Victoria competitions and maintenance and upkeep of grounds.
- Social Levy of $20.00. Money collected via this levy will go towards social functions and fundraising for the Club.
If you have any questions about this, please do not hesitate to send your query to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Playing part of the season
A player shall be entitled to play one game throughout the season free of cost, as per the DBAs allowance.
After registering and paying state and national fees, a player shall then be entitled to play one additional game throughout the season at no further cost.
Upon playing their third game a player is now required to pay $25 per game (including this third game).
If a player plays 10 or more games throughout the season (ie. 2 cost free games plus 8 further games) they are now required to pay full season fees.
The registration process for Cheltenham Rustlers is managed by Baseball Victoria through the Baseball Australia SportsTG system. This process is for all senior and junior players. Registration and payment is mandatory and players cannot play without being registered.
Please note that you will need to open the page through the following web browsers: Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari. It will not operate from Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge
Registration and payment of fees is now open via SportsTG.
ALL members need to sign-up and create an account to register for the new season. Your username will be your email address. If you registered last year or for the Summer 2018/19 season, you will already have a login. If you have forgotten your password, you will be able to reset it.
The process to register for the 2019 winter season is as follows:
- Go to: DBA Player Registration
- Select the Cheltenham Baseball Club icon. This link will take you to the Baseball Australia Registration Page.
- Returning Players: Log in using your previously used email address and password. You MUST login using the exact email and password you used when you registered, no matter what club you registered for. If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it. If you cannot remember your email address, contact Damon Pettit for clarification at email@example.com or the BV Office 9345 8000 for assistance.
New Players: Sign up with your email address.
Note: Please use a personal email address. Avoid using work or school email addresses if possible. They tend to have more firewalls and cookies that prevent people from logging in properly.You need to be able to access your email address in future seasons.
- Says loading and shows a white page – Occurs when using Internet Explorer, try using Chrome, Firefox or Safari
- “Site administrator has been alerted” etc., – User is trying to create a new account using account details that already exist. Clear browser history and log in using email address and password they are already trying.
- User no longer has access to their email address. Create a new profile with a new email address.
This step may change with the eventual removal of ‘who are you registering for?’ question.
- When you log in select the correct member profile. The first question asks, ‘Who are you registering for?’
If you have previously registered, choose from the dropdown menu, if your name does not appear, choose ‘myself.’ Correct and update all incorrect details.
If it is a new registration, choose yourself (if you are the player) or someone else (if you are registering your child or another family member) and fill in the details.
- Select the category relevant for you (e.g. player, coach, volunteer etc) and go to the next page.
- The registration options specific to the player’s age will appear. Please note that Baseball Victoria and Baseball Australia fees are mandatory and are already pre-selected for you you did not play the previous Summer..
- If your club fees are showing, please select the options relevant to you and click “Next”.
Note: If you are a Junior playing in the Senior Competition, you will need to select the $9.22 option as the extra fee on top of the Junior fee. This fee will only appear for people aged between 14 and 17.
- Add any extra information required and click on the declaration box once you have read the material.
If you wish to register another person, click on ‘Register another person’ option. You will be taken back to the first screen where you enter the new person’s details in. Repeat the steps above from ‘Once logged in.’
Once all members are entered, proceed to payment.
- You can pay by credit card or PayPal.
Note: It takes a few moments for the payment to go through, please do not try to process your payment again. Once payment is complete, it will say ‘Thanks for registering’ and you will receive an email confirmation.